Monday, January 24, 2011

I am a make-up artist!!

Hi, everyone today I am going to teach you how to do a nice eyes make-up.Why i am making this video because I always go to youtube and watch other 's make-up videos that improve my make-up skills and learn more about make up,today I have my own blog so I want to share my first  make-up video for you!!It means you will see my no make-up face!!!!don't u exciting?

haha ...let start!


HERE IS THE VIDEO!!!ENJOY+DON'T BE SURPRISE!


1.the half face that i have eyes make-up
(the one you everyday see in class!)


2.The other half face that i have no make-up!!
(You never seen it before)


                                            3.Show you the difference!
4.What i need for this eyes make-up?
(3 things only!)

(1)
                                                                           (2)

                                                                               (3)

5.the steps of this eyes make up.....only need 5mins!
(sorry, can't show you the pictures but you can see in the video!=))



6.DONE!!!! Hope u like my eyes make-up& if you have any questions you can leave me common=)        



maybe one day i can be a make-up artist!=)
thanks for watching!









5 comments: