Monday, January 17, 2011

I am a youtube-lover!

I am a youtube-lover!

I love youtube so much because it has many different videos, it has music,sport,news and film.Also,it has "how to"videos."How to''videos is my favourite videos because I can learn things from them.For example,sometimes I  watch make- up videos on youtube,because I am taking franch so I found "how to speak franch "on youtube, also I found something like "how to make a cake","how to do my nails  ",evan "how to be a good girlfriend  "on youtube. Youtube is one of my favourtie website,it relate to my life.=)



This is one of my favourite music vidoes,it tells about how much the men  love the woman,he does everythings for her and evan can die for her,that's really touching me!

Bruno Mars-Grenade

 
Here is a vidoes teach how to make up in new years day and chirstmas,I think every girls want to be specal on that day,so I want to share to you~



Hope u like it~

1 comment:

  1. lol.~ Although I do not make up ,because i am is a boy.. but But I like to watch the makeup of beauty girl . like you..

    ReplyDelete