Sunday, January 23, 2011

I am from HK=)

HK HK I love u xD

Hallo everyone, I am from hk!!And hk is a really nice place.Why?Because hk have many delicious foods from different conutrys and also it is a good place for shopping!!But the mostly reason I recommend you to come to hk is because hk have really nice landscape!Dont you belive? Let me show u!! Don't be surprise. lol


FOODS:









SHOPPING(MY FAVOURITE):









LANDSACPE:










 Hk's fraffic is also very good.







HOPE U LIKE HK,AND WE ARE WELCOME U TO COME!=)

8 comments:

  1. Hong Kong is so beautiful! i love hong kong too. because of your introduction . Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I like shopping too~~~!!!!!!
    Next time when you visit HongKong, don`t forget to bring me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hong Kong City is beautiful :)

    Night life is awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  4. HK is amazing :P i will visit it as soon as i get a chance :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE HK ,,WELCOME YOU TO COME

    ReplyDelete